Account Number: 2021
Dear Season Ticket Holder,
We are excited about welcoming our Season Ticket Holders back to Coors Field in 2021! We recently received confirmation that spring training and the regular season will begin as originally scheduled. Rockies players and staff will report February 17 and Opening Day at Coors Field will be April 1! We apologize for the delay in our communication, but we wanted to make sure we were able to provide the most updated and accurate information possible.
In preparation for your return, the following information will address some of the most frequently asked questions we receive. We realize there is still more information to be finalized, and we will communicate more as soon as possible.
As always, the health and safety of our fans, players and employees is a top priority. We will continue to work with city and state officials, following the appropriate recommendations and guidelines set forth by the CDC and Major League Baseball to provide a safe environment. Additional details will be communicated as we near the re-opening of Coors Field.
Some key elements of our safety plan include:
- All fans and staff will be required to wear a mask while at Coors Field with the exception of eating and drinking while in your seats.
- Appropriate physical distancing will be strictly enforced in all areas of the ballpark including entrances, concessions, concourses and the seating bowl.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and numerous sanitation stations will be in place throughout the ballpark.
Limited Seating Capacity
To begin the Rockies season at Coors Field, COVID-19 related health and safety restrictions will require Rockies home games to be played with limited capacity. We are currently working with local state officials to finalize these plans. Paid 2021 Plan Holders will be given priority access to reserve tickets to these games. Specific details will be announced soon.
Some general details we know:
- A new seating manifest will be created to accommodate physical distancing requirements.
- We will prioritize the offering of seats based on the length of your Season Ticket tenure.
- You will receive an email detailing the online reservation process for limited-capacity games.
- Seats will be sold in "pods." Pod sizes will generally be 2, 3 or 4 seats each.
- We anticipate seating will be available in all areas and levels of the ballpark.
- You will be required to reserve new seats for any limited-capacity game, if you wish to attend.
- We will place the value of your Season Ticket seats for games that will have limited-capacity into an account credit. This credit can be used to reserve tickets in the new manifest for limited-capacity games.
- You will NOT be required to reserve seats for games when we only have limited-capacity seating.
- Please note that once we are given approval to open Coors Field to full capacity, you will receive your original Season Ticket seat location for all remaining full capacity games.
Season Ticket Delivery
To maintain low-contact stadium entry and provide flexibility for limited-capacity games, your tickets to games at Coors Field will be available exclusively via mobile delivery through the Ballpark app. Visit rockies.com/ballparkapp
for more details.
The Loyalty Card program will continue in 2021 and will be 5% of your renewed 2021 Season Ticket value. Due to limited-capacity games to begin the 2021 season, this value will be adjusted based on the games and areas you select. Also, this card will be digital and only available via the Ballpark app. More details will be provided closer to the season.
The Exchange Program will return in 2021 with significant enhancements. Changes to the program were necessary since your season tickets will be digital only.
- Exchanges can only be done online.
- There are no online exchange fees.
- You can return tickets and parking up to 4 hours prior to the game you cannot attend (versus 24 hours).
- You can return tickets and use the Credit when YOU want on a later day.
Further details on the program will be provided soon.
Season Ticket Holder
We are very excited to announce our 2021 Season Holder Gift is an exclusive Larry Walker Hall of Fame Bobblehead. This gift commemorates the first ever induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame of a Rockies player! It was made only for our best customers and not the general public. Distribution details will be announced at a later date.
Once we receive approvals from city and state officials as well as Major League Baseball, we will be back in touch with additional information for your return to Coors Field in 2021. As always, we are extremely grateful and appreciative for your continued patience and support.
If you have any questions, please call the VIP Hotline at 303-312-2222 or email [email protected]
Phone and email hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.